Where do you buy your parts when building a computer?

Bamgag

New Member
I am interested in building a gaming computer capable of running crysis. My boss recommended frys to get parts. Where do you guys go? what do you recommend?

I've never built my own pc before so I pretty new to this stuff. You guys got any beginner tips?
 
well if u are in the usa go to neweeg.com they have some pretty good deals.. was hell cut when i found out they dont deliver to aus
 
Yeah Newegg needs to offer world wide shipping. I try to get my stuff off forums but generally i just go to ebay for some great deals.
 
Yeah Newegg needs to offer world wide shipping. I try to get my stuff off forums but generally i just go to ebay for some great deals.

Second that, I tried some petition to get Newegg UK/International shipping, caused quite a bit of controversy... :P
But then we'd have the horror of shipping charges. Individual components would be OK, but once you started purchasing laptops and bundles and full PC's and super juicer ultra giga coffee makers, it might not be worth it
 
Overclockers.co.uk
Novatech.co.uk
ebuyer.co.uk
scan.co.uk

Still wish that Newegg did international shipping =/
 
I built mine through Newegg, Ewiz/Superbiiz, and an impossible-to-navigate site called Bottom Line Telecommunications. The latter were only used for the hard drive and cpu cooler, respectively.

Zipzoomfly and Tigerdirect are also very popular sites.
 
never DIYed a computer...really a crazy idea for me
but if I have to DIY once, i surely will buy the parts in the electronics supermarket
 
Back
Top