Where Do You Buy Your PC Components From Online?

Where Do You Buy Your PC Components From Online?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magichater

Hi All,

Doing a bit of research for a university project and thought i might be able to get your views on here?

Appreciate Your Assistance

Thanks in Advance
4d5b995358e7798bc7e9d9db83c612a5.jpg
4edaa105d5f53590338791951e38c3ad.jpg
08419be897405321542838d77f855226.jpg
fa14d4fe2f19414de3ebd9f63d5c0169.jpg

Last edited:

Bartmasta

banned
Well because I fail at building computers I get this computer tech guy to build it for me at this small electronics store. He has access to a website with computer pats and basically I pick the parts I wants and he orders them.

Dropkickmurphys

Overclockers UK, Ebuyer, Novatech, Play.com (yes, they do some odd bits, got some laptop RAM from there), amazon and anywhere else where parts may be cheaper (and its a trusted site).

ScOuT

VIP Member
I ordered a eVGA GTX 260 from Tiger direct and they sent me an eVGA 680i motherboard. After many attempts with e-mails and phone calls, they never sent me a "shipping paid for" sticker I was promised for the return trip to the warehouse. So...I ended up with no GTX 260 and a $21 shipping charge to me and a $32 shipping charge back. Right now they still have not refunded my money for the "graphics card" and I'm down $53 in shipping charges.

I will never even consider buying anything from TigerDirect ever again. That is the absolute worst customer service in the computer industry! It's amazing how they treat customers :eek:

Newegg and buying directly from eVGA are about the only two I will consider.

Last edited:

Twist86

Newegg all the way their customer support rocks. So do their prices if you have patience.

Every 2-3 purchases I complain about UPS and usually get a 15-20 dollar credit too :)

Though rebates are a pain they are usually WAY cheaper then Tigerdirect but takes 3 days to get here since they are far away from me.

oregon

newegg is definitely the first choice, but occasionally mwave, buy.com, clubit, amazon, ebay. and craigslist if you need something quickly.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
newegg is definitely the first choice, but occasionally mwave, buy.com, clubit, amazon, ebay. and craigslist if you need something quickly.

Clubit used to be crackin with the guaranteed G0 Q6600. Never bought from them.