Where is a good place to get a new computer? visionman,cyberpowerpc,ibuypower

AaronDude

So, I'm looking for a new computer to: play mostly dvds, music, surf the interweb, play games a couple years old, and play with the occasional older game system emulators. I want something with windows 7 pre installed so I don't have any problems upgrading to windows 7, guess I'm gonna have to wait till the 22 right? I am not able to build my own computer or upgrade parts. I can do minor things like inserting a card in the right spot but that's about it. I have no intention of upgrading. I have a budget of about 500-700 on the computer because I still have to buy the monitor.

I know HP and Dell are considered awful according to these consumer review websites. For every good review HP and Dell get nine more bad reviews. Cyberpowerpc and Ibuypower get more good reviews then negative but I hear about those horror stories and if something as simple as ram or a videocard fail I'm SOL because I don't know what I'm doing. I'm really considering cyberpowerpc still but am leaning more towards widowpc(visionman) because of the few nice reviews at compusa and circuit city(online stores) about them. I like visionman because they're closer to home based in my home state of Colorado (also Arizona).

Anybody ever buy anything from visionman? Do they burn in and test their computers? Do you reccommend them?