Where is the thing i wrote on my CD ?????

Laptop

Hello friends,

I found it strange that i can't watch the video thaat i wrote on a blank CD. I have been watching that for 2weeks and I left it on my desk for 2 or 3 week. After that I decided to watch that again. But I just can't find it hwere is that !!!!!

The only thing that I can hear is the music that I uploaded on that CD. There were some space left in the CD after I write a film. So I uploaded 4 songs. Now I can hear the 4 songs only. Where is the film gone???????

Styrak

You most likey burned the songs to a seperate session, and now your CD drive is reading that session as an audio CD. Don't know why you can't see you other session. Not even if you go into it in Windows Explorer (My Computer etc)? Pehaps the audio session somehow took over the file table by making it's own.
It's not a CD-RW is it?

Laptop

You most likey burned the songs to a seperate session, and now your CD drive is reading that session as an audio CD. Don't know why you can't see you other session. Not even if you go into it in Windows Explorer (My Computer etc)? Pehaps the audio session somehow took over the file table by making it's own.
It's not a CD-RW is it?

how do we know whether its a CD RW or not?