where to buy

argar

Hi, anybody know good online stores where I can build computer from parts and they will assembly for me ? I know NCIXUS.com but they have to high prices if I compared with newegg.com. Only shipping from ncixus is around 100$ that's to much.

AdmnPower

VIP Member
you should consider building the computer yourself, once you take a look at the parts it's really simple. Did you ever play of legos? ha ha

cheburns

yea there is no need to pay someone to put some screws in and plug a few plugs in... its quite fun actually just buy the parts you want and its so simple to get it up and running in no time.

JLV2k5

Hi, anybody know good online stores where I can build computer from parts and they will assembly for me ? I know NCIXUS.com but they have to high prices if I compared with newegg.com. Only shipping from ncixus is around 100$ that's to much.

Why not Newegg.com? They are a very good computer component sale site. TigerDirect.com is also good. IMO, Newegg is the best.

TheOrangeDude

Agree if u live in states, newegg is probably the best for you. I mean some time when I check out newegg website, I just wish I live in states. NCIX over here in Canada just simply sux compare to newegg intern of price and service.

argar

ok. I will try build by my self but If I will screw up something I hope that you guys will help me to put all of this together . I will order everything from newegg.com for me is the most reliable store on-line.

Last edited:

AdmnPower

VIP Member
go to our local library and check out a few pc building for dummies type of books that should help too.

oscaryu1

VIP Member
ok. I will try build by my self but If I will screw up something I hope that you guys will help me to put all of this together . I will order everything from newegg.com for me is the most reliable store on-line.

As long as you follow the guides, and remember not to put the motherboard on without STANDOFFS ;)

Anyways, you're fine. I've never had a problem with Newegg, RMAs and everything.