where to find metal clips for side panel?

chris0147

Hi all,

I need your help. I am looking for a rounded cup head metal clips for the side panel like in the attached pictures:

gNb6Xj2.jpeg

xjANER3.jpeg

My brother need a new one because one of the clips was broken. I have tried to find it on google but i couldn't find it.

Many of the clips are flat with black rounded plastic.

Do you know what is the name of that clips i can find it??

And do you know where I can get it from??

Thanks in advance

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Might help to know what exact case it is. Otherwise he may have to just find a new case and transfer parts into it.

Okedokey

chris0147

How I can find out the name of the manufacturers of the case and model?

I cant remember the name of the case, but I think it is called ATX Galaxy or something like that.

If you can help me how I can find the name of the manufactuers of the case and model, I would be very grateful.

QBfVTLp.jpg

bE0EIi5.jpeg

wL7XgBx.jpeg

vf6Y0vc.jpeg

1rLINj4.jpg

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Showing us pictures of the case may help us track it down. There should be a brand name somewhere on it.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like a very old case. I don't see any logo's or emblems anywhere. What about the other side or the back side? You probably won't find what you are looking for. If you are just trying to get it tight again, you could possibly use a small bolt, washer and nut. Otherwise, you would be looking at buying a new case.

aldan

they look like rivets to me and i dont see what they are there for.doesnt look like they are fastening the panel to anything.does the side panel have any retaining screws at the back?

chris0147

they look like rivets to me and i dont see what they are there for.doesnt look like they are fastening the panel to anything.does the side panel have any retaining screws at the back?

no screws at the back of the panel,. only rivets that will hold it

chris0147

That looks like a very old case. I don't see any logo's or emblems anywhere. What about the other side or the back side? You probably won't find what you are looking for. If you are just trying to get it tight again, you could possibly use a small bolt, washer and nut. Otherwise, you would be looking at buying a new case.
Yes it is a very old case, i think it was between 2004 to 2006. How can I find out the name of the case?

Do I have to contact the manufacturer??

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is a very old case, i think it was between 2004 to 2006. How can I find out the name of the case?

Do I have to contact the manufacturer??
Do you know who manufactures it? To be honest, its almost 18 years old, you won't find the same case anymore and the manufacturer won't have parts for it. Buy a new case would faster and easier.

chris0147

Do you know who manufactures it? To be honest, its almost 18 years old, you won't find the same case anymore and the manufacturer won't have parts for it. Buy a new case would faster and easier.

Yes I think it is ATX galaxy but not sure the name of the manufactures. Can you help me??

If I cant find the name of the manufactures, I will have to find the side panel with 8 domed head bits and rivets that i could take it off and put on my side panel and my brother's side panel as well.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you put ATX Galaxy in a google search the only cases that come back are the Raidmax and Rosewill and they don't look like your case.

chris0147

If you put ATX Galaxy in a google search the only cases that come back are the Raidmax and Rosewill and they don't look like your case.
Oh right, I have emailed the computer store that I purchased on the internet so I am waiting for their response.

BTW I have found the broken domed head bit that come with no leg as I found it in the drawer. And I have lost the rivet so I need your help to find the silver plastic thing and the rivet on ebay/amazon.

vgX2PCb.jpeg

WUbIJBp.jpeg

I'll have to buy a windowed panel that come with domed bits and rivets so I can take them off to put them on my computer side panel.

Can you please help me to find the silver plastic thing that I could buy so I could glue it to hold on the broken piece and also I need to find the rivet on ebay/amazon that come with 4 legs and same color as the picture, can you help??

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Why not go to hardware store and buy small nuts and bolts? You most likely won't find the exact part you are looking for.