Where To Store Video Game Files

BunnyJen90

I currently have over 1tb of video games downloaded onto an external hard drive. However, the USB port on my laptop seems to have gotten bent out of shape causing my games to freeze up. My laptop only has 1tb of storage which is a lot but not enough for my growing library of video games. I'm considering putting my files on my google cloud. I currently have 2 months free of 2tb storage but after that it will be $20 for a month for just 2tb and I'm currently tight on money since I just moved. I tried to get my laptop fixed but I've been told there is nothing that can really be done to fix the USB port on my laptop and I hate to have to go without a computer for a few days anyway. Should I go ahead and keep my cloud storage once my free trial is up. I hate to have another bill to pay since I just moved. Also since I just moved I really can't afford a whole new laptop besides other than the USB port being bent out of shape it's a rather good laptop.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a second usb port, have you tried using a powered usb hub? Other than that, you are pretty limited on what you can do. What exact model of laptop do you have?