Which 22" Widescreen LCD to get?

What monitor should i get?/ What ones better?

• Samsung 226BW 22" Widescreen LCD

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Dell E228WFP 22" Widescreen LCD

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

StrangleHold

Staff member
Well Dell really doesnt make anything, most of there monitors are made by LG-Phillips or NEC and I think some are made by Viewsonic. Think whoever will make them the cheapest gets the contract:rolleyes:

Schonza

I'd go with the Samsung for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, I have a samsung myself, and it is fantastic, been running for over a year now, and not a single problem, no dead pixels and it is very bright, and just fantastic overall.

Since you're going to be gaming, you'll want a monitor with the fastest response time as possible, which is why I say get the samsung, as it has a 2ms response time rather than a 5ms, which will make your gaming smoother. Since they are the same price, it doesn't really matter, but if it was me, I'd go for the samsung.

Pc_Pimp

I'd go with the Samsung for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, I have a samsung myself, and it is fantastic, been running for over a year now, and not a single problem, no dead pixels and it is very bright, and just fantastic overall.

Since you're going to be gaming, you'll want a monitor with the fastest response time as possible, which is why I say get the samsung, as it has a 2ms response time rather than a 5ms, which will make your gaming smoother. Since they are the same price, it doesn't really matter, but if it was me, I'd go for the samsung.
The Samsung is 2ms for gray to gray isnt the response time supposed to be measured black to black?

bigsaucybob

I have a Dell 19 inch monitor and a Dell 24. I also use a Westinghouse 22 inch, but overall I have been quite content with my Dell monitors, if they are the cheaper option then I would go for it. But I would not spend more over another monitor, such as the ViewSonic that [-0MEGA-] suggested. Thats a great deal.

Drunkship

I've been looking into getting this Samsung monitor as well. The only thing that'll stop me is another 22" WS that has an HDMI input.