Which Asus motherboard should i choose the

irvineparrett

The ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z ROG Motherboard pioneers new overclocking methods to enthusiasts.
$379.99
or the
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme B3 RoG Edition Motherboard - Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel P67 Express, 2200Mhz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, SLI/CrossFire, USB 3.0, Bluetooth
The ASUS Maximus IV Extreme offers the Best Overclocking Experience on the new Intel's Sandy Bridge platform featuring the Intel P67 Express chipset.
$359.99

I think I understand the difference. Tweaking the GPU is only allowed on the Z68 chipset. The thing I don't understand and maybe I have this wrong but, If the motherboard doesn't support on board video does tweaking the GPU meaningless? I have a perfectly fine Sapphire 6870 Video Card and I know I cannot tweak this card from the bios. So, in other words what is its value to me.
Note: I will be trying to overclock if possible to 5.0 Ghz + if possible. Also, I do run adobe photoshop and other video editing software as it.
From what I read and tell me if I'm wrong that, unless I need the GPU tweaking feature on the Z68, when overclocking it is best to be achieved using the P67 Motherboard.
Thanks the Noob.

P.S. I do like the fact that the P67 board is $20.00 cheaper.