Which browser would you use? Firefox or IE

Troncoso

VIP Member
you guys tried safari? i did but, i've been using firefox too long and its interface was uncomfortable for me to use.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Firefox all the way. I like it better than IE. It's simply easier to use, has great add-ons and themes, as well as customizable user options.

you guys tried safari? i did but, i've been using firefox too long and its interface was uncomfortable for me to use.

It's security is nowhere near as good as Firefox's.

mach8ter

I would use IE 7. I admit IE 6 sucks but IE 7 in my option is much better than firefox. Firefox has many problems people dont realize.

GameMaster

IE 7.0 definetely, the best Internet browser.
Firefox is slower but safer, but it's not handy for me as I really need something like IE.
I'm using IE and Opera mainly ( Opera for online games, IE for forums and stuff, and lol you guessed it , Firefox for hacking ).

I like firefox download manager. It's good because when I was using Internet explorer, I had to install a download manager. Fresh download is a good download manager if anyone wants one. I am using Firefox 3 RC1. I downloaded from Softpedia.

Sam

IE 7.0 definetely, the best Internet browser.
Firefox is slower but safer, but it's not handy for me as I really need something like IE.
I'm using IE and Opera mainly ( Opera for online games, IE for forums and stuff, and lol you guessed it , Firefox for hacking ).

Oy!!!!!!!

IE is Rubbish. I'm not using IE. Firefox is very fast on my laptop, so don't say that IE is the best!

Sam

cohen

Safari is almost the same as FF but you can't do this in it... like i can't edit my website on it because it won't load the page.