Which computer game do you like?

busytrade

Hello,everyone,
Good morning,:p Get up now and start to play games.
And I wanna know, Which computer games do you all like ? Mine is Mario.

Thanks

SuperDuperMe

My all time favourite game thats kept me entertained for the most amount of hours would have to be pokemon red. Sleepless nights as a 7 year old were a plenty when i first got that game.

Trivium

My all time favourite game thats kept me entertained for the most amount of hours would have to be pokemon red. Sleepless nights as a 7 year old were a plenty when i first got that game.

Amen to that! Even Pokemon Gold claimed countless hours of my life :D. After that the Pokemon games kind of went downhill though :(

As far as computer games go though, I think Quake II still holds the title of most hours played. Was easily one of the best shooters of its time

SuperDuperMe

Gold was great, but only for the new pomemon :p. I think the first 3, blue, red and yellow were just revolutionary though. In my eyes anyway. :p

Trivium

Yeah, it was the first three which really kicked off Pokemon's success. Then Gold was good for both the new pokemon and the better graphics (and colour). But you could tell they started to run out of ideas after that - especially when they just remade Red/Blue. After that its not even worth mentioning (and I wouldn't have a clue what happened past that anyway :p).

SuperDuperMe

Lol, same, i sort of grew out of it after a few years. That said i could probably still have a great time playing it :p

I did however find my old gba, the first one, i bought it after my old gba color gave up :p

I also found pokemon yellow but it doesnt work.

ALthough at the age of 19 iv still put out the word for any of my friends that have any pokemon games to hand them over lmao. What can i say, im a reminiscing sort of person.

Turbo10

Pacman world and Croc bring back happy memories on PS1, Lego Island was probably one of the first games i ever played and i loved it! You should change the thread to 'what games from your childhood do you like?' nostalgia ftw

JasonJohnston09

Pokemon Blue, Final Fantasy 7, and Final Fantasy 10 for non pc games.
World of Warcraft was my life for 3 years so I guess it gets the award.

M1kkelZR

well ive played every pokemon game, and i have to say i liked yellow best.

but favo games are COD4 and ACR.