Which computer is better?

Patriot

New Member
Hi everyone. I've built computers in the past but I decided to just go with a prebuilt one this time due to budget and time constraints. Also, I haven't really been keeping up with the latest technologies, so when I went to check out computers, I wasn't really sure which was a good choice.

I found two computers and I'm not sure which is a better choice:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5602486&Sku=G180-0120

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5618606&Sku=A180-0106

I have a better graphics card to put in there, so that is okay.

Also, I was just wondering what makes those PCs cheaper and better than ones like this (I'm thinking it may just be the brand name):
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5226274&Sku=H24-1143

Thanks!
Gil
 
Hi! I am Narrowchi, I just wonder, are you a normal or a gaming user (computer)?
if you are a gaming computer, then all these computer are not good enough!
if you are a normal user then i guess the Gateway is the best for ya.
And also, there is no monitor include,right? so, ought to have a LED monitor rather than a touchscreen one!

 
If you're going to buy ANY of those, you will need a decent powersupply if you want any chance of putting in a new graphics card and not causing a nuclear meltdown :P
 
Back
Top