Which Computer?

Hey guys, looking to upgrade my computer on the cheap but I'm stuck as to which one to get. Looking at these too...

http://www.web-systems.co.uk/?page=Computers&pid=2939

http://www.web-systems.co.uk/?page=Computers&pid=2749

Both similar prices, both look pretty equal but I’m sure one would be better than the other. No?

Any other complications to consider? Thinking of getting it without the case and just slipping it in to my old one.

Cheers.

Using them, you could not tell the difference. . Both a have lowend Biostar board with onboard video, same amount of memory, processor are pretty equal, same case. If you like AMD get it or the Intel if you like Intel better.
 
If you have a choice of lets say 3 motherboards and they have a very, very little difference in their specification, would pick the one that look the best even though you can't see it? :D That's what I would do, I'd pick the best looking one and after you mount it, you don't look at it inside, do ya? :P
 
what are you upgrading from?

Single core, some Skt A motherboard, 1.4 Ghz, low memory, painfully slow. I'm doing it for my stupid neighbour and because I'm on a part time computer course (office skills etc for work) she thinks I know everything about them :rolleyes:

I quoted her £250 and basically trying to do it on the cheap whilst giving her a noticeable upgrade.
 
Single core, some Skt A motherboard, 1.4 Ghz, low memory, painfully slow. I'm doing it for my stupid neighbour and because I'm on a part time computer course (office skills etc for work) she thinks I know everything about them :rolleyes:

I quoted her £250 and basically trying to do it on the cheap whilst giving her a noticeable upgrade.

So could I get a better deal? Baring in mind I'm in the UK and would like to make a few quid :D
 
Back
Top