• PlayStation

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Wii

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

CrazyMike

I use PC as much as i can (better everything). I do use my xbox second (Most friends are on that, so more for socializing). PS3 is third (Don't really use this, really hate how PS3 doesn't have "Party Chat").

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
PC gaming over everything else, but I also use the 360 occasionally.

jamesd1981

ps3, xbox 360, i only have a handful of stuff for pc like simulators, brain trainer and a star trek game, the rest are ok but the controls using the keyboard for star trek were just a pain

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
[-0MEGA-];1698344 said:
You must have not used it for a while, because you never accepted my friend invite :(

The only time I ever use the Xbox most of the time is for Netflix. The only gold account on the system is Troy's which we use for it. I only sign into my account if I'm actually playing something which is rare these days.

4NGU$

VIP Member
Xbox360 for most of my gameing needs

a little bit on the pc but nothing special until my new rig is done

and on the wii with my little bro and family

1337dingo

ps3 mostly since my xbox died, but once the last parts of my pc arrive it will be built and it is awesome!!

StrangleHold

Staff member
Wii, its my daughters and how it got in my house I have no idea. Wish she would come and get it. Wife is driving me crazy playing it.

Masterfulks

PS3 and PC.

It really depends on the game. Action/Adventure type of games such as Dark Souls and Uncharted go on the PS3.

Usually I keep FPS, Strategy, and RPG's on the PC. Though I'm strongly leaning towards the PS3 for Skyrim.

CrazyMike

Maybe i should just start a thread on this, but it's close to the same stuff.

Is it possible to make a PC access the Xbox server, download the OS and run like an xbox?