which new sprint phone to get?

Pc_Pimp

I have Sprint and my contract is up for renewal in a couple weeks and I'm really stuck on which phone to get. I have a hard time wanting to stick with an android because of the size of the phones but after having the evo shift and evo I'm familiar with the android platform and at the same time I'm almost leaning towards the iPhone 5 for something different and the smaller size of a phone I'm lookin for.

The phones I'm trying to decide between are the evo 4g lte, iPhone 5 and maybe the galaxy s3. Just wanted opinions and personal experience on these ans which OS to go with.

spynoodle

Just to note: the LG Optimus G is another good option that just launched on Sprint; you may want to consider it as well.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The S3 is a nice option. I like Android myself. The EVO 4G LTE is getting a little outdated these days.

galerecon

I have the Galaxy s2 and personally think (want) the Galaxy S3 would be the best option. I love the color, size, and the whole dynamics of the phone. I used to have I phone 4 and would rather prefer the Galaxy S3 over the iPhone anyday. My friends have S3 and I very jealous over anyone who has the S3. Awsome phone!