which of these following game should I get?

which of the following games should I get?

• Quake 4

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • GUNZ

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • battlefield 2 special forces ( I have the orginal battlefield 2)

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • F.E.A.R.

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

Raditz

Please help me. I would buy all them at once but I don't have any money. Or none of the above or there's a new game comming out.

Last edited:

skidude

Quake 4 dude, I love that game. Single player is awesome, much better than Doom 3 (and I though Doom 3 was awesome) and the multiplayer is really fun too.

suprasteve

I've got FEAR and it's pretty friggin' awesome, but all my friends have BF2 (dunno about expansion) and they play it all the time, so prolly that one

Raditz

oh really. I haven't master the flying techniques yet. I create a server by myself and fly around. Its freaking awesome. the driving tech was ok for me. But I always ran my team mate over. Someone please vote for me on which game I should get.

skidude

No dont get special forces. Its WAY too buggy (what else is new for BF2) and the new things just make it more of a hassle. Since the new weapons are incorporated into the old maps also, in maps with planes teammates will intentionally flash anyone who goes for a plane or chopper so they can get it. Same goes for tear gas. It has some big issues which need working out.

Raditz

wow I went out to buy quake 4 today. It was only 40 bucks including tax it was like 39 something without taxes. The other games that I listed in the vote is the same price. This is my last game for now.

H-Bomb

Special Forces is still a good expansion though. Grappling hooks and zip wires were a fun inclusion and there great fun to use. I also like the fact that you can play as British SAS. Can't wait for Euro Force expansion pack too

Raditz

planning on getting another game. Either guns or fear. Please let me know if anyone has betean it.