Which of these two specs would you purchase?

wolfeking

banned
I agree. Neither is a good build. But they can be fixed.

The first one: Get a better PSU. SOmething from Antec, Corsair, OCZ, PCPAC, Seasonic, Silverstone, or XFX.
NO cooler is listed. Retarded to use the stock cooler while spending more to get a OC processor. Get a good cooler.

The second one: You will need a hard drive to make the most of your SSD. I would suggest anything SATA from Western Digital, Samsung or Seagate. Also, same as above get a cooler.

Both of them are using a older graphics card. Good if you are trying to be cheap, but look for a HD7850 or GTX 660ti now. Much better cards.

spirit

Staff member
Neither build is "bad", it's with a few improvements both could be a lot better. Wolfe's comments above are pretty much my thoughts too. If these are gaming rigs you want to put the most money you can into the graphics card really.

jonnyp11

there's also a few ways to save some money, the ram on the first is overkill and the second is good but there's some on sale on newegg now for under 40 for 8gb's of 1600. and a caviar black isn't bad but you can get a samsung f3 1tb for a little less and not loose much performance.

sef24

Thanks for the suggestions, but I didn't want to find improvements.... I wanted to find out which you would prefer has the most power/bang for your buck. I am not buying these....