Laptop

I would ilke to know which one looks better. Is it
Panasonic FS5 black
Or
Panasonic FS5 silver

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Are you serious?
Your talking about two different colors. What do you prefer, black or silver?

I'd choose black,
Bob

Egon

Well, you could get a black one and paint silver strips on it or get a silver one and paint black strips on it. That way you have the best of both worlds.

Geoff

VIP Member
They are the same device, just different colors.

I can't believe you are asking this, just get the color that you like the best.

speedyink

VIP Member
Lol.

Hey guys, I have a serious question, should I buy the ipod nano 8gb black or the 8gb ipod nano in blue? :p

Punk

Staff member
No no this is a serious choice!

With the silver one, you can take pictures of people in daylight without them noticing you (at least not as much as the black one). And with the black one, you can be a paparazzi in the night!

So, Night or Day?

;)

Laptop

No no this is a serious choice!

With the silver one, you can take pictures of people in daylight without them noticing you (at least not as much as the black one). And with the black one, you can be a paparazzi in the night!

So, Night or Day?

;)

Thats a good one..

Laptop

Hey guys...i wanna know how long the battery will last for...I know that i need to charge the battery for 2 hr. max..but i dont know how loing it will last....

DO you?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps you should do some reading of reviews of the camera before you buy it? Offically rhe battery is good for ~300 shots (granted it didnt specify the tmperature or flash etc). That seems pretty average.

As for the rest of yous.... cut it out.... i know he made it hard not to but c'mon heh.