http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010190020%201309829303&bop=And&CompareItemList=N82E16824254036%2CN82E16824116084%2CN82E16824254026
Which monitor would you get? And why?
If you don't like them, please explain why, and if you can, give me an alternative/better place to buy one.
Thanks guys.
Keep in mind that I will be getting a new computer soon, so I will be doing high-resolution computer gaming, I want to play my xbox 360 on it in HD, and I want to watch movies/tv in it in HD.
Also, what's the most important factor in choosing a monitor? Is it the contrast ratio, pixel pitch, refresh rate, response time, etc?
Which monitor would you get? And why?
If you don't like them, please explain why, and if you can, give me an alternative/better place to buy one.
Thanks guys.
Keep in mind that I will be getting a new computer soon, so I will be doing high-resolution computer gaming, I want to play my xbox 360 on it in HD, and I want to watch movies/tv in it in HD.
Also, what's the most important factor in choosing a monitor? Is it the contrast ratio, pixel pitch, refresh rate, response time, etc?
Last edited: