Which Router!

Lanther

I just setup the second one for a friend yesterday it works really well good signal plus its got the 4 ports on it if you want to run a cable to it.

Foostaple

Im pretty sure the first one has ethernet ports to, but I think ill get the second one anyways, its much more known and popular

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Foostaple said:
Im pretty sure the first one has ethernet ports to, but I think ill get the second one anyways, its much more known and popular
And cheaper
icon14.gif

And yes it does have ethernet ports too, they're on the far side, but with that pic you can't see.
900181.jpg

You can see it there though

Last edited:

DSM1999

elmarcorulz said:
And cheaper
icon14.gif

And yes it does have ethernet ports too, they're on the far side, but with that pic you can't see.
900181.jpg

You can see it there though

that one looks nice , both are linksys so both are good . ill pick which ever one is cheaper

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Here's a few basic things:

1. All wireless routers come with AT LEAST 1 wired port (most have 4, unless they're a compact router; and I should say I have yet to come across one that doesn't have any ports... :)).
2. The SpeedBooster feature is only useful if you have a lot of data being transferred between computers on the same network. If not, then just stick with the basic G router. The SRX router would give the extra range, if that is what you are looking for.

And BTW, they both are Linksys. :)