Creative I-Trigue L3800
prod14097_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
promedia21_300.jpg

these are going to be just for movies/gaming BF2/BF42

What would you say?

Thanks-

Mattu

I would go with the Logitech ones because I think they look better. My second choice for you would be the Creative ones.

jimmymac

VIP Member
klipsch produce some of the best quality speakers on the market currently, comparing with the likes of Bose for their quality of sound....have to vote for them meself

ckfordy

banned
klipsch produce some of the best quality speakers on the market currently, comparing with the likes of Bose for their quality of sound....have to vote for them meself

Yes i would deffitatnly go with the klipsch speakers they are one of the best quality speakers out there. However logitech are pretty good to.

mpisarcik

well thanks guys for the input thus far- i wanted to know the popular consensus as well as any experience with these models before i go listen to them. I think i remember hearing the Klipsch model once at best buy and thinking that they sounded really good.

I'll let you guys know- but keep up the votes! :)

dansilva

I would rather go with a 5.1 separate set up (thats just me) i.e. Separate AMP (Yamaha/Pioneer) with lets say Mission 780 series (5.1) / KEF. Of course this will work out expensive for you but you will get the best.

holyjunk

Uh................... Klipsh all the way! Yes, I like logitech better too. (I am a fanboy yes) But the Klipsh are the only way to go considering they are for gaming logitech-80 watt max = klipsh-400 watt max. Go Klipsch.

mega10169

You should check reviews and see what flaws each speaker has. But for now I'd say the Klipsch because they have good quality and you can blast them.

holyjunk

Come on people! Seriously you have to know that the Klipsch are going to blow away both of those speaker systems. Right now the these Klipsch and the Logitech z-2300 are considered the best 2.1 system on the consumer level.