Which video card is recommended?

Trepid

Greetings,

Earlier this year I purchased a HP 6200 Desktop PC with Intel Core i5, 4GB memory, 500 GB HD, Windows 10. It does not have an HDMI port. I also purchased a VGA to HDMI converter cable but it doesn't work into my 32" RCA LCD LED HDMI TV, and I don't know why. (I had accidentally got the HDMI to VGA cable, and ended up getting the VGA to HDMI cable as well). Basically, I have my monitor and tv on the same desktop and I want to use the tv for the computer and other. I suppose this means I need to upgrade the video card in the PC with an HDMI port. This is where I'm stuck because I don't know which to get, and money is somewhat of an issue.

kam

If you can set a budget I'm sure we can help you out. Just to clarify, you want to use your TV as your primary display?

Trepid

If you can set a budget I'm sure we can help you out. Just to clarify, you want to use your TV as your primary display?
Yes, I want to use the TV for the primary display. I'd like to try and spend only $30-$50 due to employment issues at the moment.