Who do I buy my Nvidia cards from?

Tuffie

What Manufacturer should I buy my 8800 GTX from, and who should I buy my 680i from?

Kent.

Bradan

look for a long warranty or added cooling

thats generally what i go by.

the asus was the cheapest, had the best warranty, and added cooling so :p

Tuffie

Rofl.

Thanks alot for the help, I will take that all into mine when I am buying my card.

I PWN NOOBS.

Kent.

When I look at GPU's, I generally look for the cheapest one, but I do also take brand name and ratings (on Newegg) into consideration. For example, I'm not going to buy a no-name card with terrible reviews because it's $10 cheaper. Brand would be the third thing I look at, price being first and reviews second (for video cards, anyway).

As for a mobo, I hear eVGA's 680i's are good, as well as Asus's...

elitehacker

I find that if you take price into account Asus and Gigabyte are a tab too pricey, however if I was to choose between those two only, I would go with Gigabyte because of the solid-state higher quality capacitors they use. Asus still uses the crappy electrolytic ones. Gigabyte is now using solid capacitors for motherboards as well. In terms of best value, like Intelcrazy said, I would go for XFX or Sparkle.

Master Mind

personally, i choose XFX and Evga because they pretty much cost the most. hence the best and well known.

but thats just me

Master Mind