Who has the crappiest PC here?

Calibretto

VIP Member
So? Who has the worst computer on these forums?

For me it's:

Pentium 4 1.6GHz
256MB PC2100 RAM
40GB IDE Hard Drive
CD-RW Drive
Generic 200W PSU (12 amps on the 12V)

Of course that is the stock setup. I added some Kingston 512MB memory and a DVD Burner since.

So anybody got worse? Oh and it has to be your default computer. Not some piece of crap you got in the attic.

Last edited:

bigsaucybob

Calibretto said:
So? Who has the worst computer on these forums?

For me it's:

Pentium 4 1.6GHz
256MB PC2100 RAM
40GB IDE Hard Drive
CD-RW Drive

Of course that is the stock setup. I added some Kingston 512MB memory and a DVD Burner since.

So anybody got worse? Oh and it has to be your default computer. Not some piece of crap you got in the attic.

That is not that bad, I am sure somebody has much worse.

jp198780

well my Compaq, and Gateway was much worse, my GX240 had a 1.5GHZ CPU, but i just got a 1.8GHZ last night, you have a bigger HD than me though. is that a Dell? Gateway?

ChrisDVD

i have a 16 MB RAM PC, intel pentium processor (i think its one) 5 Gig of hard drive.....16 MB video card in it....50x CD player....and euuhhh, windows 98.....bad enough?

wicked859

banned
133 mhz cpu, 30 gig hdd, socket 7!!!! mobo, lol does the rest really matter, but thats not my main, thats just one i threw together out of old parts yesterday.

daygowop

liuliuboy said:
have you seen encore4more's computer?? lol, wait till he gets here.
im pretty sure he just got a new one but i do remember that he had what he would like to call "a dinosaur" and it was definitely one of the worst comps ive seen on this forum. dont get me wrong, i like encore he just had a slow comp and i kno he agrees.

jp198780

ChrisDVD said:
i have a 16 MB RAM PC, intel pentium processor (i think its one) 5 Gig of hard drive.....16 MB video card in it....50x CD player....and euuhhh, windows 98.....bad enough?

what speed is the CPU?

i have enough junk parts around here 2 build 2 more pc's.

Lanther

The crappiest computer that I have that I actually use is a 150mhz, 16mb RAM, 40 gig hard drive. I am just using it as server space for photographs though.

mrjack

VIP Member
My server is in a pretty bad state. :p

HP D7580 | Intel Celeron 500MHz
0Mb 100MHz SDRAM | 0Gb HDD
SiS super AGP 4Mb | 0.0 sound
Generic PSU 200W

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Tandy 2500 - 386/25MHz, 2M RAM, 20M HD
Macintosh SE FDHD - 68000 8MHz, 2M RAM, 20M HD