Who wasn't a chump that skipped school or wasted $ on halo3??

I never could get a feel for Halo... I might try out H3...

I stayed up until 2am last night to see if just by chance the Crysis demo was out... I then stumbled upon the msg that said it was delayed :rolleyes:

kof2000

no one game is worth skipping school. especially if you're in college and you paid what? thousands per class? now if it was for a chick i might think about it but then it might be a naughty girl.:eek:

darklord

having been a pc gamer since the quake days, halo was just another FPS and i was never into the halo series. so no halo 3 for me. and no game is worth missing classes.

Notatechie

lol skipping class/work for a game?
Probably the same people who camp waiting for the release of the next trendy item.
Not me

spanky

The only thing Halo has going for it is, that it is probably just the best console fps. It's nothing new or revolutionary. Just good solid fps gameplay. When it comes to FPS for me, I need a keyboard and mouse.

Punk

Staff member
I hate Halo... Can't stand futuristic FPS...

And seriously, you really have to be dependent to skip school for a game...

nmwords

I played the first halo for about 10 minutes on my friends xbox and I didnt like the futuristic guns and crap it seemed corny . but thats just me I was playing A ps2 Metal gear game at the time too so maybe thats why.

yaMI pleHouY

no one game is worth skipping school. especially if you're in college and you paid what? thousands per class? now if it was for a chick i might think about it but then it might be a naughty girl.:eek:

If you can pass a class without going then why should you go? You're money is to pay for the sheet of paper you get when you graduate.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
People actually skip work/school for a game..?
cwm27.gif

Archangel

VIP Member
I'm not a chump, and I didnt waste money on halo 3, I just bought it ^^ and its great fo far. (the only thing that bothered me was that they relocated the reload button, but got used to that by now :) )