Why does everyone seem to use newegg?

I have one off the newegg warehouse close by so if I order by 1pm I get my stuff the next day. I have used Tigerdirect but most of the sales are mail in rebates which I hate and longer on the shipping.
 
I have one off the newegg warehouse close by so if I order by 1pm I get my stuff the next day. I have used Tigerdirect but most of the sales are mail in rebates which I hate and longer on the shipping.

:( I don't like being here in Aus, cause i miss out on sites like this :(
 
Newegg has the best layout. Tigerdirect is rebate city, they own their own rebate company(hint)pulling teeth. I order alot from Zipzoomfly and Mwave too. Tiger is fourth on my list unless they beat everybodys elses price (without a rebate).
 
Last edited:
They try to make profit from people visiting their sites by cluttering it with add, I mean come on! they probably could make more if they took off the adds and put a decent layout.
(like Newegg)
 
Ive used Newegg since 2005, its a fantastic site for prices, even if Tigerdirect is cheaper on some items, id still go Newegg, and have the peace of mind that I bought from my favourite company. Im going to miss them in 2010 when I move back to the UK :(
 
Prices:

Newegg > Competition

User friendliness:

Newegg > Competition

Customer Support:

Newegg > Competition

Shipping prices and time:

Newegg > Competition

Need I say more?
 
I Shop new egg on selected things... BUt the only things i never buy from newegg, is case accessories, Xoxide does it best..:D, I use Tiger because it has a store near me, and in emergency cases where money isn't important i go buy it at their store, they have a bestbuy type store, where things are cheaper online than at the store location...
 
How can you say that newegg is cheaper? Compared part for part. Tiger is at least $5 on every single item cheaper (see my previous post with the pricing). Plus they have a lot more instructional video and how to select components than new egg. I think there website is easier to follow.

The also have the best quote from a customer that I've seen on newegg:
"The guys at Tiger must wear pampers...because they are teh SH...T!!!"
 
Im stationed in korea for the Air Force, there shipping to APO adresses is really fast compared to anyone else. plus there prices and rebates are usually better
 
I order a lot from Zipzoomfly and Mwave too. Tiger is fourth on my list unless they beat everybodys elses price (without a rebate).

I bought a hard drive I found at ZipZoomFly.com and they also seem to have good shipping and prices on some items.

I hate the rebate game! Ugh, send it in and wait three months to get your money if they send it at all. But I haven't sent in a rebate yet that hasn't given me my money though.
 
I bought a hard drive I found at ZipZoomFly.com and they also seem to have good shipping and prices on some items.

I hate the rebate game! Ugh, send it in and wait three months to get your money if they send it at all. But I haven't sent in a rebate yet that hasn't given me my money though.

Mwave is not bad either, but yea Zips pretty good at shipping it out pretty fast. Tiger now, I use to order alot from them a few years ago, before 85% of everything I sell is 20 bucks more with a 30 or 40 dollar rebate. Pay more up front and wait till your eyes bleed till you get the rebate. I,ve had a few rounds with them:D.
 
Back
Top