wierd install

sometimes when im on web, a infection warning bax comes and its says that i should install this to be safe ( dont remember much what says )
and when i istall its a thing called winifighter, will i allow it?
P.S its somekind of microsoft thing

TFT

VIP Member
No don't install it. It's a rogue program that will install a Trojan, you should always ignore "popups" that use the pretence that you are infected and by downloading the program will remove the threat.
Only download from recognised sites that you choose and never via popups, they use the "scare factor" to make you believe you are infected.

Last edited:
No don't install it. It's a rogue program that will install a Trojan, you should always ignore "popups" that use the pretence that you are infected and by downloading the program will remove the threat.
Only download from recognised sites that you choose and never via popups, they use the "scare factor" to make you believe you are infected.

well, it rly isnt popup i think
in 3 diffrent webpage it has come up
and the popup is like this, the popup is light and the backroud is kinda darkend, whit boundries, like :::::::[popup]::::::::
-------notdark------
and, it says microsoft but will i ignore it and delete the installer?

Mmerc

^

Either way it is still a rogue program which intends to scare you and ultimately leading you to attain a new set of trojans >.< don't trust it.