Wierd "Power On" problem with USB.

kennny2004

ok i really don't know how to word this kinda complicated so i could not search for anything :p. But here it goes.

Ok i can't turn on my computer unless i unplug all my usb devices and turn off the main power switch at the back for like 20 seconds then turn it back on and turn on my computer from the front panel (sometimes it takes like 5 clicks on the front panel).

Ok for the usb devices i got My Book 500 Gigs and a sub woofer for my Medusa's headphones.

Beside that i got 450W power supply i got with my Sonata II case, in the case i got 2 gigs of ram, 64 3500+ amd processor, 250 gig hard drive, 40 gig hard drive, 7900 GT video card, and a shitty sound card.. oh and 2 22" monitors :p

Edit: and my mobo is : Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. C51-MCP51

I am confused i dunno if i got to much for my power supply to handle or something but it always does this weird thing even if i plug in just my mouse thought the usb it still will not start. oh and when i turn off the switch from the back after few seconds it does this little click sound, sounds like a fan comes to a dead stop or something..

Well thanks for reading and thanks for help :p i been doing this for past like 6 month for my computer..

StrangleHold

Staff member
What does it do with them pluged in, not start at all, boot to the bios with a error, get to windows and freeze. What do you mean by doesnt work?

kennny2004

Alright when the usb devices still in the computer and i try to start it, it does not start at all but on the keyboard i see the 3 lights for the num Lock and so on blink like the computer is starting if u know what i mean.. and what do u mean boot BIOS with error and then freeze and windows