WII Games

mihir

VIP Member
I started playing WII today.Its My room-mates.
I played games like Smackdown vs Raw 2009 and WII PLAY and also WII sports.I loved WII Sports and PLay but the SVR 2009 was a huge dissapointment.I did not find the regular serious games are meant to be played on WII.
But the gameplay of the sports games is really amazing.
Any suggestions for some WII games which I would enjoy based on the above information??

Manakore

Well, for a serious game I would recommend Super Smash Bros Brawl. It is the best fighting game I have ever played.

Check out Wii Sports Resort. It is the sequel to Wii Sports and it is suppose to be much better.

mihir

VIP Member
Well, for a serious game I would recommend Super Smash Bros Brawl. It is the best fighting game I have ever played.

Check out Wii Sports Resort. It is the sequel to Wii Sports and it is suppose to be much better.

Will checkout the WII sports Resort.

How is the gameplay on Smash Bros Brawl

Thanks

Last edited:

Manakore

Have you ever played any smash bros before? It plays much like those, but only better.

You can play any nintendo icon ever (from Mario to Snake to Sonic to Kirby to Donkey Kong to Link etc.) and you fight other players on a side scrolling map. You can also create levels to fight on.

It also has a long campaign, and numerous modes. If you have ever wanted to falcon pawnch princess peach now is your chance.

SuperDuperMe

blazing angels is good, as is red steel 1 (iv not played 2), super marios bros is amazing especially 4 player, carnival games is fun but you will get wankers cramp if you play the strength test so pace yourself :p

cod 3 is pretty good but its quite poor performance when things hit the fan which is annoying

MOH heroes 2 (i think thats what its called) is good fun online

housae of the dead returns is amazing, even my gf likes it

trauma centre is cool iof your into that sort of stuff.

metroid prime :D

guilty gear is good for your fighting fix

Dystopia

I'd be afraid I'd punch someone on accident, with 4 people playing smash bro. Would be funny as hell though :p