Will I need any fans with watercooling & does Corsair CWCH50-1 come with liquid?

if your talking about a Corsair H50, yes it comes with everything you need all in one setup. I got mine with the rear fan turned to where its blowing into the case with the H50 radiator sandwiched in between with it push\pull into the case. VERY nice temps @ nice overclock. you wont regret.
USE THE STOCK THERMAL PASTE THAT COMES ON THE H50 !!! People that take that off and use a different brand usually dont get good temps and hey think its because of the cooler !! lol
 
if your talking about a Corsair H50, yes it comes with everything you need all in one setup. I got mine with the rear fan turned to where its blowing into the case with the H50 radiator sandwiched in between with it push\pull into the case. VERY nice temps @ nice overclock. you wont regret.
USE THE STOCK THERMAL PASTE THAT COMES ON THE H50 !!! People that take that off and use a different brand usually dont get good temps and hey think its because of the cooler !! lol

Thanks, I'm glad you mentioned the bit about thermal paste. Just cancelled an order for some! However, my water cooling liquid came today, but now I know to leave it in the box, as I am likely to need to return it.

I'm glad you found it good for overclocking, as this is what I would like to do :D
 
Back
Top