Will motherboard fit

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by BruceY, Jan 8, 2019.

1. BruceY

BruceY Member

I removed a MOBO out of a mid tower case. It is a Intel DG31PR microATX MOBO and seemed lost. I could not go out on Internet with that MOBO. Intell told me that MOBO was designed for intranet only. I've been searching for microATX LGA1366 MOBO with 2 or more pci slots. Lil hard to find at what can afford. I recently noticed a stamped info on plate MOBO gets mounted. According to that info means I can install ANY of those factor forms? Would sure open up possibilities. The DG31PR was dwarfed inside the case I have

Attached Files:

2. BruceY

BruceY Member

Oh I forgot to mention. On the mounting plate there are "labels" at different holes for different size MOBO

3. Darren

Darren Moderator Staff Member

If you're asking if a different form factor motherboard will fit in that case, the answer is yes. You'll just have to move the standoffs and/or add some to match the board you eventually get.

4. BruceY

BruceY Member

Darren. Thank you. Now to locate the plastic divided container that has my computer screws, and mobo standoffs. Having just moved few months ago I have to locate that box lol