Will my laptop run battlefield bad company2 (even on low settings)

batty

Hey.

I am a somewhat seasoned pc gamer but don't really understand the specs and all that. My laptop has a 2.40 Ghz processor, HD graphics card, and plenty of memory. I bought bfbc2 a while back and tried it on my old laptop which had a kinda crappy video card and a 2.20 Ghz processor. It ran very laggy but that was when I did not know about resolution and all that. I don't care if I would have to run it on low I just really love that series. I think it can but well i'm not a genius about computers. So any help would be appreciated. Thx

-batty

I_BUILD_NASTYS

Hey.

I am a somewhat seasoned pc gamer but don't really understand the specs and all that. My laptop has a 2.40 Ghz processor, HD graphics card, and plenty of memory. I bought bfbc2 a while back and tried it on my old laptop which had a kinda crappy video card and a 2.20 Ghz processor. It ran very laggy but that was when I did not know about resolution and all that. I don't care if I would have to run it on low I just really love that series. I think it can but well i'm not a genius about computers. So any help would be appreciated. Thx

-batty

HD graphics is integrated intel graphic, its complete garbage.