win 7 add/remove programs not populating correctly

coldshot47

im running windows 7 and my add/remove program list isnt populating correctly, everything before a certain mark is gone but everything after this displays. microsoft tech support was a complete joke. what should i do?

canivari

im running windows 7 and my add/remove program list isnt populating correctly, everything before a certain mark is gone but everything after this displays. microsoft tech support was a complete joke. what should i do?

Can you take a printscreen from the problem, post it here so we can understand it a litlle better?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried doing a system restore back to when it was working correctly? Most people forget about system restore.

coldshot47

actually it only does it for you if its on in the first place which mine came default off. =/. and these are all my recent installs, i have 310GB used up on my HDD and all those programs arnt showing up thats the problem. and this just randomly occurred it seemed.

canivari

I remember a program that did the samething in XP (i think it was AUTOCAD or ARCHICAD)
and after unistalling the program everything went to normal..
The proble back then was when you load the add/remove programs you had a huge gap after the CAD program and the next one in the list.
You could try to remove the Mass Efect that you have installed (if its possible) because its the last one in your list and check again if its allready dispying correctly the rest of your programs..
Hope that helps