Windows 10 burn to Disc

vegeta

I downloaded windows 10 iso file from microsoft's site(free by using one of their tools ).That's say it's a original windows. I wanted to know how do you recommed to burn the iso file to disc.-please good explanation and even step by step.

Another thing that borthing me is the serial number. When you buy a product of microsoft you get a serial number,its cost you money and you get windows 10 original .
I wanted to know if there is any diffrence between the microsoft serial that we talked about and the serial numbers which published on sites in the internert (and if the windows will be legall and original when I put these serial numbers)

Laquer Head

First thing, just download to a USB flash drive.. 1,000,000 times simpler.. I you insist on a DVD however, you need to put the .iso onto a disc using software like poweriso for example. It's just easier using a USB drive..

Second, unless I'm misunderstanding you - are you talking about trying to enter an illegally obtained key off some sketchy website or a crack-tool of some kind off YouTube, for example? No..don't do this..it wont work and even if it did - you are asking for all kinda of issues - Not to mention it's illegal.

If you currently own a valid, licensed copy of windows 7, 8, 8,1,, you should still be eligible for the automatic FREE upgrade to Windows 10, and that will give you your digital entitlement, which is how Windows 10 works in this way.

Alternatively, if you built a new PC you need to purchase a brand-new key from a legit reseller or MS themselves. I think it's $99usd or something like that.

Hope that helps and if I misunderstood your original post let me know and we can go from there.