Windows Live I.D's

Machin3

I was wondering if it would be appropriate to set up this thread. CF already has a thread for Steam but for people who also have Windows Live, this could be good so that they could add their I.D. names and then we could play as a CF Group in games like GTA 4, Crysis, GRID or any other Windows Live Games. Sometimes it gets boring in games when there's no one around.

Mine is: w4rl0ck7
ComputerNoob: ForcefulGinger
Aastii: deccy92

Last edited:

smajer

hey man, thats a good idea, too bad I dont have these games, I play combat arms tho, its awesome and its free. You should check it out, combatarms.nexon.net/
Seriously its one of the best FPS' I ever played.
My Alias is th3tech

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am......SCREWED OVER BY WINDOWS LIVE :rolleyes:

They will screw all of you over too,give it time :)

WeatherMan

Only if you install your games protected by 'x' amount of installations. :p

Have you read the EULA?

How many times did you actually install GTAIV lol

Actually thats very weird, I just remembered you had a retail securom copy which means umlimited. Have you contacted GFWL?

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only if you install your games protected by 'x' amount of installations. :p

Have you read the EULA?

How many times did you actually install GTAIV lol

Quite alot of times,But that was due to system/os testing to see which gave me the best performance.

Its realy funny how you guys laugh at me about been mad on GFWL....you will be just the same when one day you go to install it again and you get the problem i have.....screw windows live!

for those of you that have it on steam too...they wont help you either,Its down to GFWL :) Ha.

Last edited:

WeatherMan

Lol well by the time I swap my OS and card and whatever else you did to your system to make WL screw you over I'll be so far down the line that I wont care about paying £10 or whatever the game costs at the time :p

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
You could always just buy the game again :p

Its £14.99 at Amazon, and £12.65 at Games Express

No way....to be tied down by their activation crap again,why should i buy it again?I was going to buy the new 007 game,Until i realised it also runs Games for windows live.

Dont take me seriusly if you dont want too but just watch how many times you re-install those games.

Im only trying to make a point.

Aastii

VIP Member
how do yo chat in windows live!
i have lost planet for pc and everytime i play online, i cant talk to people.

so far as i can tell it is the same as xbox live if you get me. You use your xbox account to play on gfwl and then you can talk to any of yuor xbox friends when on a gfwl game. Just press the home key when you are in the game

oh, and my windows live name is deccy92