Windows MCE?

scopestech

banned
Didn't know where to post this :L

I have just installed windows MCE on a computer and it is only running in 4 colours, 600x400 resoloution and none of the mobo ports are installed, it will not recognise the ethernet or anything... any ideas? (It does not recognise the usb either...) It is an RM intel pentium 3

spirit

Staff member
You need to download and install all the drivers for your PC from the manufacture's website, so download video, USB, audio, ehternet drivers and other missing ones. What PC have you got? You will need to download them from another PC as you don't have an ethernet driver.

scopestech

banned
You need to download and install all the drivers for your PC from the manufacture's website, so download video, USB, audio, ehternet drivers and other missing ones. What PC have you got? You will need to download them from another PC as you don't have an ethernet driver.

i have had to install these all before, audio never worked as it was a old computer the school gave to me.. it was decommissioned in 2005

spirit

Staff member
so wait you've installed the drivers and you're still not getting internet access and you're still stuck with a low resolution display?