drewbagel423
New Member
When I try to get my computer to go into stand by mode (either by pushing the front button on the tower, going into the start menu, or pushing the stand by button on my keyboard) it won't fully enter stand by. It used to be that the monitor would turn off, and it would appear that the power to the tower was off. But now just the monitor goes off but the tower is still on.
I just installed a new Logitech MX Revolution mouse and uberOptions and it seems to coincide with the time the problem started. Could these be interfering with something... somehow?
This is on Windows XP Pro SP2.
Thanks!
I just installed a new Logitech MX Revolution mouse and uberOptions and it seems to coincide with the time the problem started. Could these be interfering with something... somehow?
This is on Windows XP Pro SP2.
Thanks!