Windows XP compatable with DX10?

jasonxman

banned
Hey is it true that Windows XP is not compatible with Direct X 10? If it is is there a "hack" or edit you can do to your computer to make it compatible? I heard Windows Vista only supports direct x 10. Why are Halo 2 and other games only require Vista?:mad::confused:

hermeslyre

VIP Member
DX10 is not compatible with XP.. and I haven't heard of a crack either.

The reason Halo 2 is vista only is because microsoft shoved alot of money down Bungies pocket.

elitehacker

Umm why would they shove money down their own pockets? Microsoft owns Bungie man. Its a pretty sus marketing strategy to push up the sell of the new Vista OS.

WestC07

Lol well it makes complete sense then, they don't have to pay a big shot company to release their mainstream game for the Vista OS, so they just did it themselves.

meanman

i heard there is going to be a direct 9 that will allow you to play games designed for direct x10.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Umm why would they shove money down their own pockets? Microsoft owns Bungie man. Its a pretty sus marketing strategy to push up the sell of the new Vista OS.

obviously you'd never taken a business course, its called profit shifting. The way businesses crunch numbers makes no logical sense.