Windows XP SP3

jpoveda

Hello there, I was wondering if a 64-bit version of Windows XP existed, and if it exists where I can download it for free. I also would like to know where to download the 32-bit version installer of Windows XP with service pack 3.

Thank you.

adarsh

I don't think discussion of downloading pirated software is allowed on this forum. Read the rules before you make a post.

Quiltface

I will answer your question in the assumption that you don't know that you are asking us how to steal software.

Yes there is a 64bit version of XP... i wouldnt recommend it unless you absolutely need a 64bit os and dont or cant upgrade to vista or 7.

This is a completely separate OS not an update or patch, so you just cant install something to upgrade your 32bit xp to 64 without paying for a new license.

You can download SP3 from microsofts website. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/service-packs

This however will not install Windows but just the service pack to upgrade your currently installed copy of XP.

jpoveda

Yes, sorry about that. I did not mean what I wrote. What I was trying to ask was if the SP3 for Windows XP could I get it for free. I obviously will have to pay for the Windows XP copy of the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the OS.

Thank you, and again, sorry for the misunderstanding.