Wireless Headphones

magicman

VIP Member
Of course there is. There's Infrared, RF, probably bluetooth. What kind do you want? Amazon would probably be a good place to start.

anil099

my computer doesn't have infrared, or bluetooth...i donno what rf is...but i want something like a wireless keyboard or mouse..wher eu can plug a thing into a usb and let it get a signal or something

magicman

VIP Member
OK, well when I said all the various signal types, I meant going from the transmitter to the headphones. Your computer won't have the built in technology to transmit the signal. Most wireless headphones require an external power supply (e.g.a wall socket) to power the transmitter, and then a 3.5mm audio jack plugs into either your motherboard audio or your sound card output. If that's already tied up with your speakers, you can buy a splitter, and then all you need to do it mute the speakers.

You can get ones that work via USB, such as this one, but you'd probably get better sound quality from an analog pair as I've described above.

anil099

ohh thanks man....i really appreciate it...i shuuda just googled it...lol i feel dumb for asking that question