Wireless Vs. Wired

What is better Wireless or Wired internet?

• Wired

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Wireless

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

tlarkin

VIP Member
im on a wired setup and my sister on wireless,i tend to have mor eproblems via internet and she has none,i've had 3 times where my internet went extremely slow!And she..0.

this is probably due to a software problem on your computer. Wired is always faster no matter what with current technology.

JamesBart

i much prefer wired! but wireless internet. i used to havea wireless mouse and it would just not do as it was told and i didnt like it! not good!

Jonyboy

108 mps and 300mps are just their optimum speed. Just put two wireless computers in a lan and see if they can transfer that fast, i doubt it.

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
From the security point of view, I prefer wired connections.
Anything else... wireless rules.

lb562high

banned
wireless is usually more convinient for the user on the go..while the wired connection lets you stay in one place, but experience bettert quality connection

Jon

wireless is better because u dont have to have darn cables running around your house, and, people cant unplug the wire as a joke :p

Jet

VIP Member
I have wireless key/mouse (Microsoft Wireless 6000), and I rarely have trouble with it. It's just the few times that it does mess up that aggravates me. Of course, the last set of batteries I used I kept for an entire year :).

ducis

im wired... I never understand people that go wireless unless its for a lappy. I cant even notice the wire on my mouse

tobywuk

Wired = better. there is no question about it. Wireless is only good for the practicality of not having to use wires.