Wireless Wifi not working properly

shadowspark

Okay so I had an issue connecting my Logitech G633 to my computer. Wouldn't work, I assumed it was a Driver malfunction. I restarted my computer in hopes of it working. My screen went black and my computer wouldn't turn off from when I tried to turn it off. I held the power button for 10 seconds and it turned off. I turned it back on my sound card malfunctioned, and my internet malfunctioned. I got my sound to work fine, now its just the internet. I'm posting this with Ethernet and Yeah. My computer will connect to some websites but barely anything (wireless) and without Ethernet my laptop won't really connect to anything but Youtube.com. So here is a video that at the beginning shows what is happening
. The fixes didn't work, the command prompt thing with; ipconfig /flushdns and then doing; ipconfig /renew just makes it so I can't type anything into the command prompt.
Windows 10, Acer Aspire. ~I tried a scan with Malware Bytes, and I tried De-fragmenting my laptop but still nothing. Every website works with ethernet.
~shadowspark

beers

Staff member
Do you see any difference if you:

Open a command prompt as administrator
netsh winsock reset
reboot