Wirless Game mouse?

XxSNIPERxX

banned
im looking at buying the Logitech MX3200 wireless desktop (key brd/mouse)
and i have been told that wireless is the worst step u can take for gaming..is this true? and if so whats a good corded gaming mouse i can buy for about or under $40 australian dollars?

thanks for any help:)

TheMajor

What's the point in getting a wireless mouse for gaming? I'm sure most gamers sit within 3 feet of their computer when gaming.

The mouse may work. Maybe somebody has experience with the specific model.

XxSNIPERxX

banned
What's the point in getting a wireless mouse for gaming? I'm sure most gamers sit within 3 feet of their computer when gaming.

The mouse may work. Maybe somebody has experience with the specific model.

i like everything to be neat:p thats the only reason im buying wireless and cuz i like the look.. might sound stupid but meh

K3rupt

I use A Wireless Mouse for gaming, Ive NEVER EVER had lagg, Never EVER had a single problem, except the time i didnt charge it for 4 weeks and batterys died XD a 5 minute charge and it was back up and running for another 9 hours.

Get Wireless.

Excellent Choice.

XxSNIPERxX

banned
I use A Wireless Mouse for gaming, Ive NEVER EVER had lagg, Never EVER had a single problem, except the time i didnt charge it for 4 weeks and batterys died XD a 5 minute charge and it was back up and running for another 9 hours.

Get Wireless.

Excellent Choice.

what wireless mouse have u got??

PabloTeK

I myself have just got the (wired) Razer Copperhead and I must say it's phenomenal, it's got a high DPI, it's comfortable and the utility included is very good.

XxSNIPERxX

banned
I myself have just got the (wired) Razer Copperhead and I must say it's phenomenal, it's got a high DPI, it's comfortable and the utility included is very good.

lucky you..i want one:( plus their leds make it look awesome in the dark:D

PabloTeK

The LED on the Razer logo glows which took me by surprise at first, you should get one because you won't be disappointed.

K3rupt

Well, Thats my Personal Computers Mouse.

When i play on other computer (Family)

I Use a Cheaper, Wireless mouse.

Which i find absolutely Perfect. Never had a problem with it either.

I cant find a link, but i bought it from Office Works.

Here's Pictures.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

It's Also a Logitech. I would never go Different.

PS. If you like my speakers. go get a better look XD

My Setup

kof2000

i bought the diamondback and copperhead from amazon and the g5 and g7 was on sale as well the g7 was 49.99 :) awesome. i like mainly the g7 how close it is to the mouse. the charger has the 2.4ghz usb stick on the top so it gets as close range as possible so there's no lag. though i still prefer the mx1000 since i have big hands :)