WMP 10 Internet problems

Apathetic

Right, when I feel liking watching some music videos. i go to myspace and check out some. But for some reason the video only plays some frames. like a frame every 15-20 seconds, but the music plays fine, how do I fix this. The movies are on some internet WMP10 i guess. I want how to fix this, not alternatives.

Johnnyboy0056

sounds like ur comp is struggling a bit with the video and audio. try closing all programs before u run the videos, and if u r watching them and they start getting jumpy, press pause on the player and wait a minute so it can download ahead of what ur trying to play. then press the pause button again to continue playing.

Apathetic

pausing it just makes the whole thing go away for 10 seconds, so does scrolling. Alright gets better on some parts, like actual stuff and some others like 8 second frame rate. Would not having macromedia flash thingie be a problem? And i have DSL, no wireless.

Apathetic

alright that seemed like it helped a little bit but still not working so great. Are there any options that i can go to properties for? Or would it be more of a system problem?