Wolfenstein cool?

alienationware

I was looking to "half-oldies" the other days and thought that Return to Castle Wolfenstein was very kool. I must admit that I hate 3-D games b/c you have to wrack your brains off to find that switch/door to the next part, but Wolfenstein was well done. I especially like their kool cut scenes (some of the best I've seen), the (very) scary Nazis, the realistic/semi-realistic weapons (love that flame thrower), and especially to eat in order to regain health (yum).

I don't mind that Wolfie's polycount may be a bit low, but those civilian babes are hot (even up close through the binoculars :rolleyes: ) So what do you think about Wolfie? (I guess I'm fond of this oldie cuz I missed the original release and never really experienced it).

ZER0X

VIP Member
Wofenstein is awesome.....Expecially playing on a LAN, there is some sweet levels....my favourite is the beach level, that is awesome.

aqsg72

<b>VIP Member</b>
Defintely cool. The level design was quite impressive even in single player, nice and varied.

Seriously, what could be cooler than killing nazis? :) ;)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I must admit that I hate 3-D games b/c you have to wrack your brains off to find that switch/door to the next part
Play something like UT ... mindless killing :p

ZER0X

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Play something like UT ... mindless killing :p

That game is also fun as....expecially playing it at LAN Parlours :p

Wolfenstein doesn't need excellent Graphics to play it and it still looks really good.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Wolfenstein doesn't need excellent Graphics to play it and it still looks really good.

A sign of a good game :).. A truly good game does not need to look purdy :). Although I must admit even though I do like the game it was never really my favorite. As a matter of fact my fav. multi game was Quake3 which of course is of the same engine :).. A great time would be Q3 and 3wave mod :). But the wolf is good.