Work from home

heyman421

banned
The only people making decent money online are scammers.

So unless you're a completely unethical person, and happen to live in a country with a weak government, that wont lock you up for committing fraud, then you're out of luck..... Time to get a normal job.

Punk

Staff member
Well I guess you got your answer...

Now seriously, you are really going on your nerves yourself....

Anyway IF I did have an attitude ( which I don't see where... :rolleyes: ) I apologyze...

SHO

Web...you're starting to get on my nerves..I told you in around my 3rd post that I do not need your help if you're going to act like that...Nobody said I was looking for a slave..I wanted someone to HELP me..instead of OMG CHACHA.COM SIGNUP NO INVITE NEEDED,ETC....Please do not reply either

If you can't even get along with people you seek help from on a discussion forum, you have no hope of ever making money sitting on your couch at home surfing/searching the Internet.

Go get a real job.

Celtik

Sho, I can get along perfectly with ANYONE on this forum. I guess I just didn't understand the way web was typing lol since it is only typing. Guys, this doesn't mean I am some lazy guy who has nothing better do..I am only 16..so it is not AS easy to just go get a job, and I already said I have one, but dont work much until summer