World of Warcraft

Noobie21

Is it just me but is anyone else disapointed by this game? You must pay each month! I thought that the reason blizzard was so popular was becuase no payments for battle.net? They have dropped a level in by book and now they cannot support every 1 on thier servers!? Seriously this seems like a problem that would happen to a low quality game creator :mad: Now I must wait till they add more servers to puchase the game that Im not even sure I want it. What are your opinions?

Tha Killa

Noobie21 said:
Is it just me but is anyone else disapointed by this game? You must pay each month! I thought that the reason blizzard was so popular was becuase no payments for battle.net? They have dropped a level in by book and now they cannot support every 1 on thier servers!? Seriously this seems like a problem that would happen to a low quality game creator :mad: Now I must wait till they add more servers to puchase the game that Im not even sure I want it. What are your opinions?

I already knew that you had to pay for it because I read about it off some game sites, but I didn't think that they'd run out of servers... I'm not much into paying every month, or even paying once :p

Tha Killa

Noobie21 said:
Yea thats what I'm sayin but do you think it is worth the extra each month?

I heard it was a fun game. I didn't actually try it out yet, you can look for reviews on it though. Oh and how did you find out that they didn't have enough servers?

Noobie21

They anounced it on thier website that the game production would be postponed until they had enough servers to acomidate every one. This is becuase it sold 250,000 copies on its release date. Unforchanatly I wasn't one of them....

dwarfy.mafia

I own WoW and it is a very fun game. There are enough severs for everyone, and I think it is a bit pricy per month, but I think its worth it.

Just my 2 bits :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer, I played it at a friends house for a bit, nothing stellar but still pretty neato .. not worth monthly fees tho LOL

grodii

it is weird having all these games come out that are strictly multiplayer. Too bad you have to pay monthly.. Don't think I will ever buy it.

~Jared

Noobie21

Well i went out and did purchase it. and man was I wrong the game is definatly worth the money. Secondly if you choose to make your subscription longer than 1 month at a time the price goes down. For anyone who loves MMOG or is a hardcore fan of these types of games World of Warcraft is perfect. This is becuase it has many elements that other MMOg's don't have like talent points which help to make your character an indevidual. The class's and races are also very diverse and awsome. So now that I have played the game I would say that it well worth the money or at least for me it is.