World Record Attempt

Aastii

VIP Member
And before you were saying to other people they didn't have lives... LOL

i don't do this every day, this is a one off thing and not for pleasure, i'd imagine after 8 hours it would start getting tedious, it is for charity :p

Well we talked on Steam and I'm in, got the moneyz and everything:good:

Good stuff :D will see you on the server (when we have the server and the game is out :p)

Aastii

VIP Member
Well should be fun and it's not like you can get the server before the release right?

we get the server the day before the game release.

the clan leader gets the game the day before and because the clan owns the server, not just rents it, he will upload the game to the server and it will all be set up then

awildgoose

we get the server the day before the game release.

the clan leader gets the game the day before and because the clan owns the server, not just rents it, he will upload the game to the server and it will all be set up then

Sweet. I am pre-ordering a copy of the game soon.

Aastii

VIP Member
okey dokey, got an update for you all.

The 2 charities we will be supporting are Great Ormand Street Hospital and The Make a Wish Foundation.

If you haven't heard of them before or you want to know more about them, links are below and on the first post.

the date also looks to be set at towards the end of november, if i remember correctly (the post is now down for some reason :confused:) is it the 27th-28th november, OR 28th-29th

Still, everyone is welcome. When we have more information and all of the info on the main page of the site, I will have a word with apj to see if i can't post up the url so you can contribute :D

http://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/

http://www.gosh.org/

Aastii

VIP Member
If there is anything I can do to help out please let me know.

well you can come into the server on the day if you (will) have modern warfare 2 on PC to boost numbers

you can contribute money via the site

you can send me the money over my paypal and i will put you on my sponsor sheet and donate it with the rest of the money i raise from sponsors.

All will help thanks :)

Dystopia

I SO wish I could join. But we have dial up, and not the game so thats crap. Good luck to all! I'll probably donate money.

Did you ever find out if there was a record?

Aastii

VIP Member
nope, not yet i don't think, nothing in the post about it, but i am sure as soon as we find out i will get told and tell all you lovely people :)

ScOuT

VIP Member
you can send me the money over my paypal and i will put you on my sponsor sheet and donate it with the rest of the money i raise from sponsors.

I'll donate money to you as a sponsor;) watch for it in your PayPal. I will wait until this is official and everything is a GO:good: I have your email for the donation:)

I give money every month to Children's Angel Flights...I grew up living off of charity...now I give all I can back:cool:

http://www.childrensangelflight.org/

Aastii

VIP Member
if you mean the one i gave you which is @blueyonder.co.uk, that isn't mine, that was my mums, i have set up my own for this and for whenever else i need it. Just have to put some money over from my bank account to activate it properly and that, then i will post it up for anyone to donate if they don't want to go to the site to do it or for whatever other reason