would you OS X?

Would you buy and use OS X?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24
I don't like mac hardware in the slightest as it is extremely uncustomizable and the dekstops are basicly laptops inside.

I would prob dual boot it if apple sold it for pc hardware (which they wont!) and use windows for most stuff and mac so I can learn it (same reason I installed vista).

Desktops are basically laptops inside? Yeah because all laptops have dual quad-core Xeon processors in them:rolleyes:
 
well all of ours are mid 2007 models so that would explain why I don't see that problem.
Yeah. Our teacher laptops are pre-2006 models, where as our student laptops are 2007 models and none of those had the issue. Luckily we are getting brand new MacBooks this summer since we are on a 3-year lease.
Desktops are basically laptops inside? Yeah because all laptops have dual quad-core Xeon processors in them:rolleyes:
haha! He must have been referring to the MacMini's or something, since Apple desktops definitely don't run laptop hardware.
 
Back
Top