would you recommend?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
No, if you need a good case get the antec p180 or the antec 900, even the centurion 5 would do, if you are talking about factor, then again no since it doesn't even have a rear fan, must be heavy as shit, doesn't look that hot etc

Actually if you look into the specs...

It's roughly 7.7lb (compared to my now 30lb p180b)

And it's only 14.2''(H) x 7.9''(W) x 12.3''(D)

Sorry i should of posted its general specs before asking.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Well, i wouldn't recommend it since it limits a lot of things, has no rear fan which could cause heat problems most likely, is expensive as hell, if you sitll want to buy it go ahead but get it from mwave

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch.hmx?SCriteria=BA24152&CartID=done&nextloc=
I understand where you're coming from. As for the fan issue, I'm attaching a blower to the rear top PCI slot (the one that they added just for blowers i guess...cause there's no top PCI on the motherboard). And for price, it's a bit expensive, but I just personally like the looks of the case.

I really don't like cube cases :p

Also, that is alot bigger too, it's a full 5 inches deeper and almost 4" wider while only 5" shorter.

Anyways, does anyone here actually own the case? I'm just about sure that it's the case I want, but I also want to know some details so I can purchase the parts around the case.

Last edited: